Thursday 4 April 2013

Beef.

I hate beef. I hate everything it stands for. I hate how it gets stuck in my teeth and I have to use a toothpick. I hate toothpicks. I hate how they make my teeth feel. It hurts. I hate the hurt. I hate toothpicks, I hate beef. I hate hurt. I hate pain. Sorrow. Anxiety. The inevitability of it. I hate it all.
I do not like beef. I do not "dislike" beef. I hate beef. Do not ask why. I do not owe you any questions. Or maybe I do. That's why I'm here, right ? Wrong. I am here because I am trying to fight writer's block. Each time I pick up my pen and paper or go to my phone's memopad, its the same thing. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. When I'm away from my writing materials, ideas come flowing in. But once I pick up the pen.. Its all gone. I think its cause I always come with the idea of what I want to write. I can't even write a good piece anymore. Its really heartbreaking. Not even sure if the "anymore" should be there. Have I ever written a "good" piece ? Idk idk.
Back to beef. When I see beef, a lot of things come to mind. Why. Why do people look at me weird when I smile too much. The world is so bitter. Why is rihanna's forehead your business. Why do people like beef. I don't judge them though.
Oh, brings me to another pointless point. Why do people judge those that eat Dog meat ? Chill. I'm not encouraging it neither am I discouraging. You eat chicken but you condemn those that eat dogs. The hypocrisy is so much. However, that is not why I'm here. That will be a post on its own. I'm here to talk about colours. Yes, I mentioned this earlier. Colourss! I get easily excited, like a kid. I love colours. I think gray/grey is a really really pretty colour. People say its ordinary but I don't know. What's an ordinary colour ? Are there also interesting colours ? Enlighten me please.
Beef ... It makes me sad. It just like ...
I like orange. I have a lot of orange stuff. Orange is equally a pretty colour.
I don't like beef.
Goodnight guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment