Thursday 11 July 2013

100 Truths.

Hey people. Gonna be answering 100 questions today.

100 Truths
1. Last Drink : Some Pineapple drink.
2. Last Phone Call : David.
3. Last Text Message : Melissa.
4. Last song you listened to : Here It Comes - Emeli Sande
5. Last time you cried : Last week.

Six have you ever
6. Dated someone twice :  Yes.
7. Been Cheated On : Yes.
8. Kissed someone : Yes.
9. Lost someone special : Yes.
10. Been Depressed : Yes, i think.
11. Been drunk and threw up : Nope.

List four favourite colours
12. Gray.
13. Yellow.
14. Purple.
15. Pink, blue, green, red, orange, and black. ('-')

Have you ever
16. Made new friends : Yup.
17. Fallen out of love : Yup.
18. Laughed until you cried : Yup.
19. Met someone who changed you : There's nothing to change.
20. Found out who your true friends were : Uhh ... Yes.
21. Found out someone was talking about you : Yes.
22. Kissed anyone on your friend's list : List ? As in ?
23. How many people in your friend's list do you know in real life : Uh ... idk.
24. Do you have any pets : Nope.
25. Do you want to change your name : Nope.
26. What did you do for your last birthday : I wandered round Abuja with my boo. (boo at the time.)
27. What were you doing at midnight last night : Sleeping or reading a book, don't remember.
28. Name something you CANNOT wait for : Ah, there's too much.
29. Last time you saw your father : 2009.
30. What are you listening to right now : Big Parade - The Lumineers.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change : Not saying my final goodbyes to the people i've lost.
32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom : Nope.
33. What's getting on your nerves right now : Nothing.
34. Most visited website : Twitter.
35. Current City : Abuja, Nigeria.
36. Nicknames : Vani, Van, Vano, Vanelza, Vane kunkun,
37. Relationship Status : Single.
38. Zodiac sign : I dont believe in this horse poopoo.
39. Male or Female or Transgendered : Female.
40. Primary School : Some school in Lagos.
41. Middle School : Some school in Abuja.
42. High School : Some school in Abuja.
43. Kissed someone and regretted it : Yup.
44. How many kids do you want : 3
45. Hair color : Black, grey and some red strands.
46. Long/Medium/Short : Shoulder Length, I think that's medium.
47. Height : 5'9"
48. Do you have a crush on someone : :)
49. Piercings : 3. 2 on one ear and 1 on the other.
50. Tattoos : None.
51. Righty or Lefty : Righty.

Firsts.
52. First surgery : I think I had a mini surgery when the snout of a kettle entered my leg. Left a really deep cut and they had to sew it.
53. First piercing : Sometime when I was little.
54. First best friend : Lmao I dont remember. (If you're the one and you're reading this, I love you. Come lemme buy you chicken b.)
55. First sport you joined : Football.
56. First pet : A Kitten.
57. First Vacation : Went to Enugu to chill with my grandma. Does that count ?
58. First Crush : Lol please I cannot remember.

Right now.
59. Eating : Nothing
60. Drinking : Nothing
61. Already missing : The EPL. Been missing it since, actually. Come back to me baby. :'(
62. I'm about to : Answer question 63.
63. Listening to : Lost Ones - J. Cole.
64. Thinking about : I'd need an extra sheet for this question.
65. I'm feeling : LIKE A BILLION DOLLARS YOOO!!!!! *Clears throat* I mean, like a billion dollars. (._. )

Your Future.
66. Want kids : Yup.
67. Want to get married : Yup.
68. Careers in mind : Plastic surgeon.

Which is better ?
69. Lips or eyes : Lips.
70. Hugs or Kisses : Hugs.
71. Shorter or Taller : You see, it doesn't really matter. Love will find a w... Taller please.
72. Older or Younger : Older.
73. Romantic or Spontaneous : Spontaneous.
74. Nice stomach or Nice arms : Don't care.
75. Kissed a stranger : Maybe.
76. Drank hard liquor : Yup.
77. Lost contacts/glasses : Nope.
78. Broken someone's heart : Yup.
79. Turned someone down : Yup.
80. Been arrested : Nope.
81. Cried when someone died : Yup.
82. Fallen for a friend : Yup.

Do you believe in. 
83. Santa Claus : Nope.
84. Yourself : YUP.
85. Love at first sight : Yup.
86. Heaven : Yup.
87. Angels : Yup.
88. God : Yup.
89. Kiss on the first date : Yup.
90. Luck. : Well ...

Answer truthfully.
91. Had more than one boyfriend at a time. : Nope.
92. Cheated on someone : Nope.
93. Did you sing today : Yup.
94. If you could go back in time, how far would you go : Abraham Lincoln's time. Meet him and get to wear his hat. yup.
95. The moment you would choose to relive : They are a lot.
96. Are you afraid of falling in love : Nope.
97. Last time you lied : Don't remember.
98. Do you like animals : No. I love animals. 
99. Are you a good person. : I am.
100. What's the most horrible thing you've ever done : Cry happy tears when someone died.

Well, that's it. Lol. My back aches. Later guys.


2 comments:

  1. hello. I think you're awesome so when I finally finished my liebster post, I nominated You.
    *cheers*
    http://mulicat.wordpress.com/2013/02/28/the-liebster-and-my-oscar-2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lool omgg. Thank you lmaoo.

    ReplyDelete