Monday 6 May 2013

Now. You know how the world is quickly crashing and falling to its doom ? And there's people trying to put in effort one way or the other to try and save it ? I'm eating indomie. As I was eating my indomie, I remembered something someone said to me. "Keeping hair in your armpit is sexy." Brethren, that indomie is presently in the microwave. Waiting for whoever will/can eat it. The thought of hair there triggered my gag reflex. I won't be eating indomie for a while. I'm just going to tell you guys a couple ... Okay maybe more, of the things that irritate me in the opposite sex. And for the slow agbayas, I'm a female. So the opposte sex would be male since the opposite of something means th... Get out.

1. Keeping hair in your armpits : *sigh* I don't even blame guys for assuming such. Its girls that tell them, "Omg. That's so hot". No. Omg. You need to be checked into a psychiatric hospital asap. Wth ? Hot ? Giving a whole new meaning to the word 'hot'. Not funny. It is irritating. Disgusting. For the sake of humanity, pick up a shaving stick. Or hair-remover cream. Anyone. Please.

2. Using 'w' in place of 'r' or 'l'. : Pwiz, Pweeze, Cwazy, Sowwiee, Vewi. I am tired of talking. I assume it is meant to be adorable. Right ? Or cute ? Well, its not. It irritates me to the moon and back. I don't understand why a full grown man would tell me "Pweeze I'm sowwiee." What is wrong with you people ? I already find it somewhat repulsive when girls type like that not to talk less of guys. Please cease and desist from such. It is not funny. It is not cute. You seem like a retard with no teeth.

3. Being unnecessarily mean : This is my worst. Guys who are mean to people to seem funny or cool. Automatic repellent. I don't like mean people. Period.

4. Talking about their past conquests : Well. This is two in one. Soo ...

4a. Why are you insulting your ex ? What's the purpose ? If you have anything to say about her, say it to her. I don't understand why you'd tell me. Especially if its just insults, based on no truth, maybe you're just hurt that she broke up with you so you're lashing out. It's unattractive and immature. Can't help but wonder what you'd say about me when we go our seperate ways.

4b. "I hit that a long time ago." No, I don't want to know the girls you've slept with. Or how many times you get 'it'. If I don't ask, please, don't feel the need to stuff my brain with such information. I may feel the need to stuff your face with my fist. Thanks.

5. Referring to females as 'hoes' or 'bitches' : I find this extremely unattractive. I can count the number of males that can call me a 'bitch' on one hand. One finger actually. Because I am that comfortable around him. Otherwise, it is just disrespectful. You don't get to call me a whore or a bitch or a slut or a cunt or a hoe or any of that. Nope. For those that call all girls 'hoes', you'll never get any love from me. "Screw bitches get money!" , better sit yourself down and read your books or something. Oponu.

I could go on but that indomie is calling me. Bye. (._. )

1 comment:

  1. Hairy Armpits? Oh, Pweease.
    For the sake of my own sanity, I choose to believe the guys you speak of only live in Abuja.

    We Osunites are as pink and hairless under there as a baboon's butt.

    Wait. A baboon's butt is red, isn't it?

    Psh.

    Nice post. Sorry, I laughed. You know what they say: "One man's "eek" is another man's "hehe" "

    ReplyDelete