Wednesday 24 July 2013

3000 views.

Well, hello there. *spins dramatically in swirly chair.* Originally, this was meant to be some speech but ... nope. Ladies and Gentumen, we are gathered here today to talk about the fact that my blog finally has 3000 pageviews. Now, to some of my fellow bloggers, that seems very little. But it's a lot to me so jejely slide all the way to the left and keep your snide comments, if you have any. Thanks. Yes yes, as I was saying, 3000 views omgnisbfsbbhbfchsbc I kent biliv eet!
I just want to thank those that keep coming back here. Thankssssss. :D
I would say more but my brain hurts now. Bye. ^_^ 

3 comments:

  1. Mehn, something about you is soo beautiful, I love it. And yes, I've stalked you this much. I just hope you know I exist and magically stalk me too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmaooo. oh gosh, thank you. :$ Who is this ? .-.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...your brain hurts....smh

    ReplyDelete